BasicHoused in a rugged, waterproof cabinet, BASIC provides easy-to-use, reliable service under the toughest conditions for pivot irrigation.
- LED system indicators guided you through start-up and provide instant information
- Easily start, change direction and turn water supply on or off with intuitive pump and direction controls
- Solid-state percentage timer precisely controls speed
- Easy to read voltage monitor provides real time power status.
VisionThe VISION computer control panel provides all of the information you need at a glance – with all of the advanced features you want to make pivot irrigation easy and efficient.
- Vision Zone - See the field boundary for your pivot and immediately know pivot location and proximity to boundaries or stops.
- Status report - Informative display makes irrigation management easier than ever.
- Status indicators - Quickly view your pivot's operational status.
- Function controls - Stop the pivot, change direction, control water or an accessory, change the application rate or set a programmable stop.
- Navigation controls - Easily navigate menus using an interface similar to your cell phone or TV remotes
BossThis top-of-the-line irrigation management system helps you establish position accuracy and repeatability for precise control of pivot irrigation, chemigation and other accessories – all crucial for resource conservation and increasing efficiency.
- EZ Plan feature gives fast access to commonly used scheduling options.
- Water delivery can be tailored to specific crop requirements
- Application rates can be adjusted to match soil water holding capacity, reducing the chance of over application
- Four accessory options allow more chemigation, fertigation and end gun controls
- Scheduling option allows for easy customization of irrigation programs for multiple crops, part ciricles, variable soil conditions or uneven terrain
- Self-diagnostic function uncovers problems and minimizes downtime
- Depending on use, the BOSS panel can help you conserve energy, minimize leaching and reduce chemical and labor input